2.15.2012

2012 Grammys Fashion

Stars poured out at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards! From the gowns, to the amazing performances, and don't forget the outstanding awards given, I was in awe while watching! Here are some of the outfits That I keep thinking about! I put my own little opinion on the looks. Some really did make me go:


...O.o...

But I am so inspired by others! Have a look!

2012 Grammy Guys!
 2012 Grammy Gals! Can you spot the trend?*

I love the choice of colors and the beautiful, yet simple, accessory choices! My Favorite would have to be Kate Beckinsale and Taylor Swift of course! So many people surprised me. Overall, it was a phenomenal night!

See Ya Next Time! 8}

                                                 -Curvy

*The trend is the gown tails

No comments:

Post a Comment