1.20.2013

Outfits of the week!

Saturday: 1-19-13
Pants: Mudd (Kohls)
Boots: Aeropostale
Black see-through shirt: Thrift store
Black Leather Vest: Forever 21
Wide Brim Hat: CottonOn.com

Now i've gotton so much crap about these gold pants from Curvy and our friend Chris, but I love them! They look really cute and funky. I'll be wearing these a lot, No matter what anyone says. Comment below if you like them!

1-11-13
Skinny Jeggings: Levi's
Blazer: H&M
Black Lace Button down: Forever 21
Jeweled Creepers: Bakers
Michael Kors Purse: Gift

I didn't wear this outfit this week, I actually wore it last Friday but i really liked it so i thought i would put it up. I love the shoes! They add edge to this simple outfit.
Don't mind my crazy poses, Just having fun! 

1-14-13
Leather Pants: Material Girl(Macy's)
Cross Sweatshirt: Forever 21
White Button Down: Kohls
OxfordsL UrbanOutfitter.com
Sparkled Turban Headband: Icing

Favorite outfit of the week by far! Very Comfortable and warm. Yet, it's simple but edgy. Love my Leather Pants. They add that rocker touch that i love.

Look out for next weeks Outfits of the week. 
:)
-Curveless

No comments:

Post a Comment