2.03.2013

Lookbook for Fashion Portfolio

 My school is hosting a fashion show, so I thought "Why not join in as one of the stylist/designers?" In order to audition you have to send in a portfolio with your designs and what you paired together. I didn't want to put my designs on here but I did want to show what I styled. So, here you go! 

 Tee: Forever 21
Leggings : Know Style
Boots: Dots
Bracelet: Hand-Me-Down
Earrings: Beauty Supply Store


Scarf: Gift
White Tank: Macy's
80's Style Pants: Thrift Store
Purple Socks: Kohls
Grey Blazer: H&M
Jesus Ring: Gift
Casio Watch: eBay
Triangle Earrings: Ashley Stewart
Gold Ring: Vera Wang Perfume
Creepers: Urban Outfitters
*Keep looking out for my review on my new creepers!


Earrings: Hand-Made
Collar Shirt: Thrift Store
Belt: Thrift Store
Leather Jacket: Hand-Me-Down
Pleather Pants: Macy's 



Necklace: Icing
Earrings: Wal-Mart
Floral Dress: Macy's
Black Tights: DanceWearSolutions.Com
MK Heels: Dillards


Earrings: Dots
Bracelet: Dots
Ring: Claire's
Pink Sweater: Kohl's
Pleather Skirt: Dots
Same black tights as before.

Well yeah that's about it. Look out for my Creeper review coming very soon!
-Curveless

No comments:

Post a Comment